We are excited to have you visit our site! Having trouble deciding on a Cocoa Beach area wedding company?
Whether you are a “destination” bride, a “local” bride, or a “same sex” gay or lesbian couple, Beach Weddings by Joanie is your beach wedding specialists. Here are just a few reasons to consider and choose our Cocoa Beach wedding company for your ceremony.
Beach Weddings by Joanie is a local company with ties to the community. We all live beach side here in Brevard County, FL. Having an office in downtown Cocoa Beach, Florida allows us to provide you with peace of mind. When you find our address on a map in a search engine, you will find a business with “Beach Weddings by Joanie” on the front door when you get here. When choosing the beach area behind our office for your ceremony site, the amenities listed below will be included. We do, however, offer our services up and down the Space Coast. This includes other beach areas in Cocoa Beach, PAFB, Satellite Beach, Indian Harbor Beach, Melbourne Beach and Indialantic.
**Important info** Our hours vary. Please call if you are wanting to schedule a meeting. . Google has posted hours, these are not correct. To avoid being disappointed because we are not in or are with another bride and groom or even in the middle of a wedding you must call and make an appointment. We look forward to hearing from you!
Our Beautiful Downtown Cocoa Beach Office
The following amenities are included when choosing the beach behind our office…
- Our air conditioned beautiful bridal room for the bride and her “girls” to get ready in…no driving to your ceremony in your wedding gown!
- Hair and make up can be provided at great prices in the bridal room. Just ask for the contact information.
- We also have an area for the men to dress if needed
- An inside ceremony area for small weddings… 10 or less guests if weather is an issue
- An air conditioned waiting area for all bridal party members and family before the ceremony
- Umbrellas on the beach for shade or a passing shower
- A dress steamer in the bridal room for gowns and other wedding clothes (use at your own risk)
- The convenience of a very short walk right out our door to the ceremony site
The beach behind our office is ideal for weddings. It is a little less populated compared to many Florida beach wedding spots. Though we can NEVER guarantee a deserted beach it is usually less crowded at non-peak hours. Spring and Summer months are more crowded on any day and you can definitely expect people on this beach or any of our beaches. Though every day on our beaches can be different. We have no private beaches in Cocoa Beach or anywhere up and down the Space Coast. Mornings are quieter.
We offer Florida beach wedding packages with and without photography. Michael Howard Photography provides all of our couples with expert photography that will capture your ceremony to remember forever. Please see our packages page for full description of photography packages offered.
Need More Help?
Once you have booked your date you will receive BWBJ’s official “help list”. This will provide everything you will need to complete your stay in the Cocoa Beach area including hotel information, reception ideas, restaurant ideas, and much much more.
All wedding photos on our Florida beach wedding website are by Michael Howard Photography